More Information

Visitors

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Upcoming news...for a good cause!

Hey there!
Not keeping you up to date enough recently. Mea maxima culpa!
I am profoundly sorry for that.
But I do have a tidbit of news, or rather: a hint at upcoming news:
I have submitted two of my short stories to be included in an anthology. Not saying more, for now, but soon I will, once things are fully set and the book is out or about to be launched.
I submitted them as a good deed to support a world renown organization that has helped many people all over the world.
When I have more news to share with you, I will also let you know what organization I refer to.
For now: bear with me, and I promise it is all GOOD!
But when it's out: I do expect you to purchase a copy as the proceeds will all go to that organization!

Thank you for your time and do be safe. Much love!

~Roland
#writing #reading #authors

No comments:

Post a Comment