More Information

Visitors

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Another humorous poem! Enjoy!

Hmmm, what about some more humorous poetry?
Here's another one, with some wordplay.

___
OUT OF LUCK
My lady has still not arrived
She must be in transit somewhere
Sometimes she seems long overdue
And even as if she won’t make it

Yet at times it’s as if she was here
But then left hastily again
Is that when I find myself crying?
Or is it when I smile?

The fool she has me for
unknowingly. Or is she in hiding?
If I could only figure it out
I guess I will, once she’s here to stay!

Just last night, it felt as if she was here
But I’m quite sure, she’s not here today
What if she was and I didn’t know it?
Oh shoot! Did I miss out (on her)?

My baby should be here sometime soon
Or so they’ve been telling me anyway
Sometimes I wonder if they know anything
Anything at all; would help
___

Thank you once again! And hope you are enjoying your weekend indeed! Have some BBQ, I know I just did!

Take care and much love.

~Roland
#poetry #iamwriting #authors #reading

No comments:

Post a Comment