More Information

Visitors

Friday, August 5, 2016

Another of my poems...

And here is another love poem....of sorts...

__________________________________
A THOUSAND SHADES OF PERFECTION
I could just see you lying there
Fully covered in dark brown skin
I saw it from all the way here
In that dream I would soon begin

I have no dreams you are not in

May you wish to rescue me from sin
Know that sinners do not love this pure
Of this my love, you can be quite sure
And this, my love, shall never wear thin

You now enlighten the obscure

I then dreamt a smile on your face
And had dressed you in fine thin lace
While your legs dangled from the bed
I searched for words I could have said

Simply a sigh to make me strong

When the moments become too long
A separation, my heart cries
Before it can do any wrong
Your love ensures it never dies

You make all my problems seem small

I humbly waited for your call
You who owned me from the start
Saving all my love on your wall
And not missing a single part

You are the poem of my heart
________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Keep safe and much love.

~Roland~

#poetry #poems

No comments:

Post a Comment